Wellington Statue Princes StreetAdd to Lightbox Download
The statue of the Duke of Wellington was sculpted by Sir John Steel in 1852 and erected outside Register House on Edinburgh's Princes Street. The Duke points to the busy junction with North Bridge as cars speed by.
- SCT_EEM_Wellington Statue_Edinburgh_001.JPG
- © Rich Dyson
- Image Size
- 4000x2843 / 2.0MB
- Contained in galleries
- Wellington Statue | Edinburgh | 5 February 2017