Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS) rolled out extended telephone service to help EU, EEA and Swiss nationals stay in Scotland after Brexix, Edinburgh, 8 August 2019Add to Lightbox Download
Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS) has rolled out an extended telephone service to help EU, EEA and Swiss nationals stay in Scotland after Brexit.
The EU Citizens Support service from this week is now backed up by a full time helpline as well as dedicated advisers based across Scotland.
The scheme, funded by both the UK government and Scottish Government, is specifically focused on people who:
- have difficulty accessing an android mobile phone
- have limited access to the internet
- find it difficult to get the evidence needed to apply
- are at greater risk due to personal circumstances
- have specific immigration or residency issues
This morning Scottish Government Minister for Europe, Migration and International Development Ben Macpherson received a briefing on the enhanced service from Citizens Advice Scotland.
Ger Harley | EEm 8 August 2019
- Ger Harley/ Edinburgh Elite media
- Image Size
- 1507x889 / 157.5KB
- Contained in galleries
- Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS) rolled out extended telephone service, Edinburghg, 8 August 2019